Documenting My Process

Students are considering, "What is Art?" before they jump into their personal focus
I always ask my students to document their learning. I should expect the same of myself, right? (The only difference is that I don't get much time in class to work on my documentation). Both because I see value in documenting my learning and process, and because I would like to share my work with other art teachers I have decided to start recording lessons and procedures in my choice based classroom. Throughout this process I hope to both share so others can learn, and watch so that I can learn. This is not perfect, but this is where I am at in my journey towards a classroom organized around Teaching for Artistic Behavior. I will be recording many videos, and compiling them into one condensed version that shows key points with my choice based art room, organization, process and curriculum. Here is my first video; unedited (just my first attempt). I am recording this with our schools new swivel: https://www.swivl.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyiwOt4mcIY

I will let you know when I get a few more done, do some editing, and add explanations.
Thanks for going on this journey with me!

Comments